Sunday, December 26, 2010

Wellcome in my 'Tropical Eyes' ;-) Hope You feel good on this Blog!

Why I create this Blog? Anselm Redlich, Web-Activity!

I will go to my old Blogs - but take a new. Thats not the greatest Problem for me, but not the best Promotion for Google and Blogger. Now I'm here.


My Short Info over My Self.

I'm multi-networking-pro-professional and give you some URL-info:
Linkedin: networking-page!
Xing: networking-page!
Yasni: So you stand in publik - Dein Ruf im Web! follow me!
AddPublic: a frindly good bizz profils community - with MLM. Follow me! ;-)
Yam: Blog URL Name 'pirat70' bei Yam in Taipeh !
Yandex: Mister33 in Russland, Email, Community, Blog! neu mit Facebook-Link.
Facebook: Anselm.Redlich

...
Viele Grüße aus Daheim & Web2.0,
euer Anselm.

No comments:

Post a Comment